Instagram is one of the most popular platforms to share photos and videos and engage with online people.
Like any other social networking site, Instagram is more fun if you are connected to users and friends of other sites. However, you don’t get connected with your FB friends on Instagram by default.
So, how can you do it?
As Facebook is the parent company of Instagram, so it is making a range of efforts to ease communication on both these platforms.
When you connect your Instagram account with your Facebook profile, then you get the option to follow all your Facebook friends who have an Instagram account. This helps you to get more Instagram followers and probably more likes, comments, and shares for your posts.
While looking out for new friends on Instagram would be difficult initially, this option that connects you with friends you already know on Facebook will prove to be a blessing for you. Let’s move ahead to learn how to follow Facebook friends on Instagram.
How to Find Facebook Friends on Instagram?
You can connect with your FB friends on Instagram, only if they have an Instagram account. Otherwise, you have to invite them and ask them to join the platform. Follow the steps to connect both of these accounts:
- Log in to your Instagram application on your smartphone.
- Tap the “Profile Picture” icon.
- Tap three-vertical lines or swipe left on the screen.
- Tap “Discover People” on the list.
- Next, under “Find people”, select the option “Connect to Facebook”, click on the Connect button.
- You need to enter your Facebook login credentials to connect.
Now, you have successfully connected your Facebook profile with the Instagram account.
Follow the below steps to follow your Facebook friends who are on Instagram:
- Log in to your Instagram app account.
- Tap the profile picture icon on the bottom right to navigate to your profile.
- From the profile section, click on the three-lines icon on the top right corner.
- Tap “Setting”.
- Next, tap “Follow and Invite Friends”.
- Select “Follow contacts”.
- Now, select the “Suggested” option on the top of the screen.
- You will see the option, “Connect to Facebook”.
- Tap it, and you will see all your Facebook friends who have a profile on Instagram.
After this, you can add your Facebook friends on Instagram one by one. It is up to you whom you want to add and whom you want to ignore because there might be a few friends that you don’t want to follow on Instagram. This process will significantly help you to boost your Instagram followers and grow your engagement rate. Alternatively, you can choose to buy active Instagram followers from gpc.fm to grow your profile. It is a quick and instant way to do so.
How to Find Your Facebook Friends on Instagram using a PC?
If you are trying to connect with your Facebook friends on a PC, then you are probably wasting your time. You can connect with your Facebook friends on the Instagram app only, not on the PC.
You can only delete all synced contacts on Instagram when you are using it on a PC. To do this:
- Navigate to Instagram on a desktop.
- Click “Profile Picture”.
- Go to “Setting”.
- Click on “Manage Contacts”.
Why Can’t You Connect With Your FB Friends On Instagram?
In some cases, you can’t follow your Facebook friends on Instagram. This happens due to the following reasons:
- Your Facebook friends do not have an Instagram account.
- Your Facebook and Instagram accounts are not connected.
- There’s a bug from the Instagram app.
- You have followed several people on Instagram in a short time, so your account got action-blocked for a certain time. This stops you from adding more people.
If you are facing this issue, you need to find the reason and get it sorted to go ahead.
Instagram and Facebook are both interconnected platforms. If you get to follow your Facebook friends on Instagram, it can offer you a range of advantages.
While connecting both the platforms with each other and synchronizing the contacts are simple tasks, some users still face difficulty in doing that. However, with the above guide, it will be easy for you to do so.
Try it and enjoy having more known people and friends as your followers on Instagram. Stay connected with champmarketers.com