Have you ever considered changing the fonts of your Instagram posts and stories?
If not, then you are overlooking one of the most important but under-utilized features- Instagram Fonts.
Yes, Instagram is indeed a visual platform, and what matters the most is the quality of your content and the engagement that you receive on your posts.
But the text that you publish alongside your posts and stories is also important to get more Instagram followers for your content.
Why Should You Consider Changing Instagram Fonts?
Changing the fonts of your Instagram bio, captions, comments, and IGTV descriptions is an excellent way to strengthen your brand’s personality and attract the attention of your targeted audience.
For example, you can use custom fonts in your Instagram captions to highlight specific details and important information in your post description.
Or, you can also do it to emphasize certain words such as Call to action, discounts and offers, and more.
Also Read: How to Delete Instagram Messages?
Learn How to Change Instagram Fonts for your Bio, Comments, Captions, & More.
Here are the steps that will guide you to change the font of your Instagram content. Try this to explore this frequently overlooked feature.
Step 1: Use Instagram Fonts Generator
There are several simple and free Instagram font generator tools available that you can use to improve the look of your Instagram profile. Here are the best ones that you’d like:
- IGFonts.io: IG Fonts is one of the most easy-to-use font generators. You need to type your text in the input box, browse through the list of font variations, and copy the best one to paste into your Instagram profile.
- FontGet: Font Get offers you a range of options including emojis, cool symbols, text faces, besides a variety of font for use on Instagram.
- CoolFont.org: Cool Font is another great tool to get custom fonts for Instagram. It has a user-friendly interface and an integrated symbol generator. So, if you want to try new tricks and get creative with symbols, you are good to go with Cool Fonts.
- LingoJam: Lingo Jam is another desktop IG font generator tool where you can find thousands of variations of the font for your Instagram profile. Simple copy the one that you like and paste it to Instagram.
Also Read: Instagram Hashtags for Photography
Step 2: Paste the Font in Your Instagram
Once you select a font for your brand, simply copy the text, go to the Instagram app, and paste it wherever you want to whether in your Instagram bio, comments, captions, or IGTV descriptions.
If you want to add the font to your Instagram name or bio, go to your Instagram profile, tap the Edit profile button, and then paste the custom font to your desired place.
If you want to add a custom font to your Instagram caption, paste it in the caption editor before publishing your post.
4 Points To Remember While Using Custom Instagram Fonts.
Custom Instagram Fonts are a great way to differentiate your content and grab the attention of more users. However, if you don’t use them smartly, they can affect the performance of your IG profile. Here are a few points to keep in mind when you use custom fonts:
- Consistency: After selecting a custom font that suits your brand, make sure to stick to it. It is important to be consistent to strengthen your branding and build a sense of familiarity amongst your users.
- Consider Aesthetics: You need to choose your font carefully. Think about what font type can be the best for your brand and aesthetics. For example, you can choose a minimalist font to indicate simplicity, while you can use italicized fonts to depict something feminine and romantic.
- Use Wisely: You should use custom fonts wisely in your Instagram bio, captions, or comments. Too much of anything can be bad. It can make your content look spammy and will lessen its impact. It is advised to keep the use of custom fonts to headers, call to actions, and any other words that need emphasis.
- Readability: Some custom fonts are difficult to read. Make sure to select the one which is easily readable when you share it on both- desktop and mobile.
The above guide will help you to use custom fonts for making your Instagram profile look more attractive and interesting to the users.
The use of newer and better fonts might also help you in grabbing more eyeballs on your content and growing your IG account.
With this, you can not only improve your IG profile engagement rates but also get a chance to do more sales and earn higher revenue when your posts reach a higher number of audiences on Instagram.
Also Read: How to Recover a Hacked Instagram Account?